Wayne is a very successful business man of 30+ years. He has established his own businesses and his own Not For Profit organisation. Most of his businesses have been in event and festival management both nationally and internationally. He has a major interest in sustainable businesses. He is a great people person and loves to business succeeding. Wayne specializes in Sponsorship.
My passion is to teach, speak, mentor and write on general well being and project management for those who are committed to grow and step up to the next level – to raise their bar of excellence!
My certifications and expertise includes: –
1) Master NLP (Neuro Linguistic Programming) Practitioner: I have master NLP certifications and over 7 years of experience in the corporate and community sectors. My NLP disciplines are Speaking, Life Coaching, Mentoring, Hypnotherapist and Trainer. I graduated through the Chris Howard Companies. I am currently work as the Project Management Institute (PMI) Melbourne Mentoring Manager and recently helped set up the PMI Melbourne ToastMasters Club where I am the acting president.
2) Certified ThetaHealer: I have over 4 years experience with ThetaHealing that adds a greater dimension to my capabilities of helping people heal themselves.
3) Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction (MBSR): I have recently completed the MBSR course and diligently included an introduction to the tools within our Retreat programs to maximise the benefits for you.
4) Certification 4 Training & Assessment: This certification enhances my capabilities to present workshops to organizations.
5) Virtues Language Facilitator: I am also a Virtues Language facilitator. This is a skill set that focuses on building relationships and enhancing self-confidence.
6) ToastMasters Committees: I recent times I helped establish the ToastMaster’s club for both Pentana Solutions and the Project Management Institute Melbourne Chapter and now enjoy enhancing my speaking and leaders’ capabilities.